So what makes Cringleford so popular?
- Location: Cringleford is ideally situated just 3 miles south west of Norwich making it really easy to get into the city by car or bus. With Cringleford being just 7 minutes from the University of East Anglia, the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital and Norwich Research Park it is particularly popular with nurses, doctors and teachers alike and within easy reach of the A11, A47 and A140 makes it a perfect location to commute as well.
- Education: Cringleford has one school, Cringleford CE VA Primary school, which is a popular and successful Church School at the heart of the thriving local community. Rated as ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED this further cements its popularity within the community. The school currently has 363 children on roll aged between 4 and 11 years old and also benefits with Crackerjacks Playgroup located on the school site which has also been rated ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED.
- House Prices: The majority of sales in Cringleford during the last year were detached properties, selling for an average price of £484,067. Semi-detached properties sold for an average of £273,769, with terraced properties fetching £249,295 (according to Rightmove). Cringleford is located either side of the A11 with ‘old’ Cringleford on one side and the popular new build development which is where school and pre school are located. A classic example of one of the properties is this lovely family home currently available to buy on Daffodil Lane. Contact Pure for more details on properties available in Cringleford.
- Crime: Cringleford has overall ‘better than average’ crime rates based on official police recorded crime reports.
- Facilities: Local amenities include the Willow Centre, a community centre in the heart of Round House Park with a number of classes to suit people of all ages from karate for the little ones to Zumba and yoga for adults. Cringleford Surgery, 2 supermarkets Waitrose and Tesco Express, various social clubs, including a book club and amateur dramatics, veterinary clinic, 2 popular pubs and a recreation ground.
- Transport: There is the 11 and 12 buses which run every 10 minutes into the City and to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital. There is also the park and ride located just a mile up the road at the Thickthorn Roundabout and many cycle paths which run straight into the city. A fleet of bright yellow bikes have been introduced in Norwich in the last year, that anyone can pay to use. The bikes from the company Ofo have been introduced to the city after successful launches in Cambridge, Oxford and London.
For help in knowing the best location in and around Norwich to suit your needs, contact our friendly team at Pure who will be happy to help you.